Barry_1066

Blossom

Barry_1066
Server Owner and Designer
barry.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Blossom Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

The Special Baby of the Grove.

http://jubilatores.com/blossom.html

Blossom at age 2 years.

spacer.gif
charissa1066
charissa1066.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

• "Blossom" realized in watercolor by Fiore McHenry.

She can be reached by email at: folkensan699@yahoo.com

A talented young artist, Fiore works in many mediums, both traditional and electronic.

Who is Blossom?

Blossom is the daughter of Mielikki - she is a demi goddess of the forest and paytron saint of Half Orcs.

flamecrow
DM
DM
60013341744e07db326aee.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Mielikki; Our Lady of the Forest Reply with quote

Mielikki; Our Lady of the Forest

Mielikki is a good-humoured deity, who is quick to smile. She can be fiercely loyal and protective, but can also be gentle and caring. She is said to often heal animals as she cannot bear their suffering.

Symbol: A tiny star of dazzling white hue balanced on an open green oak leaf.

Domains: Animal (forest), Healing (particularly animal), Plant (forest), Protection.

Portfolio: Forests, forest creatures, rangers, dryads, autumn.

Meilikki is in some respects an interloper god in the elven pantheon where a growing cult, composed primarily of half-elves, has begun to give more credence to myths which claim that Meilikki is the daughter of Silvanus and Hanali Celanil. They have begun to venerate Khalreshaar (as she is known to the elves) as the first truly half-elven power, much to the dismay of many full-blooded elves however.

Among the rangers and woodsmen that tend to the needs of the Great Woods Meilikki has long been looked for inspiration, guidance and aid at time of need and the goddess has a growing following among the druidic tradition of many races.

Beliefs:

Those who worship Meilikki act as advocates for the trees and the creatures of the forest. Her priests and priestesses teach all good folk to nurture the forest, and protect it from destruction.
The Forest Queen is not worshipped in large temples but most often in shrines and glades within the forests that are her delight; the most well known of her houses rises close to the City of Annakol and comprises great pillars of stone carved in the likeness of trees about a circular dais resembling a forest glade.
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.