Sol Arbriel

Yuletide Absence

Dear fellow Annakolians,

Sadly I will not be able to spend Yuletide celebrations with you as I will be away visiting family.

I leave on Saturday 18 December and return late at night on Tuesday 28 December - so I will be able to spend some of new years with you in Realms of Annakolia.

Saturday 11 December Feisty game will be my last before Christmas. I'm not going to miss this one like last week!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope the Yule Bringer will bring you something to treasure and remember for a very long time to come.

~Sol

Yuletide Absence has now turned into Yuletide Attendance due to heavy snowfall. My flight got cancelled. mellow.gif

Which makes me wonder why and this is for my American friends that experience heavy snowfall every year, why is it that us here in England cannot cope with 1, yes 1 foot of snow yet you guys manage to continue on with several feet of snow fine enough, delayed perhaps, but still manage to cope- gah! blink.gif