I fear I have some good and some bad news.

The new class update is in. There were some reports of it not working, but some research has shown that there are just some minor issues with it which will NOT effect playability. They will however lead to confusion, hence this post. Thanks to Malishara for helping me test this.

1. New characters: REQUIREMENTS of the class are listed incorrectly. They include the Mounted Combat Feat. Make sure you have 4 Ride Skill and Mounted Combat and the DM leveling allowed variable on you (ask your DM). Once all of that is set, you can level.
  2. Personal/Horse Bond Abilities: These used to be activated with the feats themselves, say the Show Horse feat. However, now all personal abilities are activated with the Horse Bond ability. The old feats (e.g. Show Horse) are still usable however due to a testing error on my side. They will not do anything. If you want the effects of those feats, use the Horse Bond ability, it will apply them all at once.

I will work on getting all of this fixed, my apologies for the errors. Sadly enough I am not flawless and even all my testing doesn't always show all my mistakes. If you are still having trouble please let me know.

I fear I have some good and some bad news.

The new class update is in. There were some reports of it not working, but some research has shown that there are just some minor issues with it which will NOT effect playability. They will however lead to confusion, hence this post. Thanks to Malishara for helping me test this.

1. New characters: REQUIREMENTS of the class are listed incorrectly. They include the Mounted Combat Feat. Make sure you have 4 Ride Skill and Mounted Combat and the DM leveling allowed variable on you (ask your DM). Once all of that is set, you can level.
  2. Personal/Horse Bond Abilities: These used to be activated with the feats themselves, say the Show Horse feat. However, now all personal abilities are activated with the Horse Bond ability. The old feats (e.g. Show Horse) are still usable however due to a testing error on my side. They will not do anything. If you want the effects of those feats, use the Horse Bond ability, it will apply them all at once.

I will work on getting all of this fixed, my apologies for the errors. Sadly enough I am not flawless and even all my testing doesn't always show all my mistakes. If you are still having trouble please let me know.

I stand corrected, this is a problem but I have already send in a fix for it. Right now the only way to make this work is by a total relevel of all HL levels. My apologies for not having noticed this during my testing and for having you download an update yet again in such a short amount of time.