Feather

Character Death

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:04 am by @Barry_1066 Post subject: Character Death -- When it is and When it is NOT Death

I am posting this here so all New players as well and those established ones can reference it.

The following is how we wish Death to be RPed on Annakolia.

A player in a death state is NOT dead unless they respawn, they are near death and require exceptional magic -- raise dead or resurect -- to recover. This is and continues to be the OFFICIAL RP of death on this server.

If they respawn, a death took place and the diety or dieties have returned them for unknown reasons.

Role Play: I was unto death's door. You were so hurt, I had to use exceptional magic (raise dead or resurrect spells) to heal you.

NEVER: I died three times. I rased you from the dead.

If you respawned, then you are able to say you died but then you need to RP being sent back by the gods.

NO RESPAWN, NO DEATH

Edited by Feather
Moved from old forum, edited for clarity

More clarification from the Server Owner: Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:01 am by @Barry_1066

In Character, a dead person who has NOT respawned is NOT dead.

That person is gravely injured requiring advanced medical attention.

ONLY when a dead person respawns and goes to one of the after life realms is that person truly dead. At that time there is a penalty.

At no time should a death WITHOUT respawn be role played in ANY other way than having been gravely injured.

Such RP is no different that drinking a potion of healing or using a healing kit or receiving healing from a cleric, druid, ranger, paladin, etc. One does not receive an xp penalty for being healed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.