Barry_1066

Correspondance between The Temple of Tyr & Drowbane Cast

Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player
649203264466e7b603d459.jpg

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Correspondance between The Temple of Tyr & Drowbane Cast Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

To the High Priest of the Temple of Tyr in Annakol City,

It is with great regret that I am to inform you of the misconduct of one of your representatives. It has come to my attention that one of my subjects, under my protection, has been viciously assaulted within her own home for reasons which are unclear. This attack I deem to be unwarranted and a direct violation of your jurisdiction.
The aged woman who was victim of this barbaric assault is recovering but traumatised. I am sure you will agree that the violation of an individuals private residence is an unlawful act, and thus is not an act which you would support.
I therefore demand immediate compensation for the victim, and an amount which would be seen as both fitting and generous. Furthermore, I expect your temple to make a public apology and a guarantee that the member of your temple who committed this unlawful act will be dealt with in whichever manner you deem fitting for a 'so-called' representitive of Tyr, the Lord of Justice.
Failure to comply could be percieved as a hefty blow upon diplomatic relations between Fountain City and Annakol City, and will result in this matter being taken to more extreme measures.
I am sure it will not be necessary to remind you that Fountain City has extensive resources and a formidable Navy and Army.

Sincerely hoping this matter will be resolved amicably,

Baroness Zoe Drowbane of Fountain City.

*sealed with the Drowbane signet of a dragon in flight upon dark purple wax*

spacer.gif
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player
649203264466e7b603d459.jpg

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

To the High Priest of the Temple of Tyr in Annakol City,

I am saddened to see that the expected apology for the unjustified actions of one of your representatives has not been forthcoming. I was mistaken to believe that relations between your Temple and my powerful family name would be taken as an important matter which would need to be dealt with amicably and with haste.
Your silence in this matter is a shame, especially as it forces me to take matters further.
If this matter is not resolved to my satisfaction, then I will have to deem diplomacy as a waste of my time and efforts. I will then be forced to seek other methods of action.
For your sake, I hope you make a wise decision.

Disappointed with your silence,

Baroness Zoe Drowbane of Fountain City.

*sealed with the Drowbane signet of a dragon in flight upon dark purple wax*