Barry_1066

Halfling Heaven Map finally available

Barry_1066
Server Owner and Designer
Server Owner and Designer
barry.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Halfling Heaven Map finnaly available Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

After much work, i have put together a block map of the HH desert. I am not sure who, besides DMs, will be able to get and use this map. It probably should be available to all HH players -- Still Thinking --- Hummmm -- well twist my arm and tell me what you think. Rolling Eyes

spacer.gif
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player
649203264466e7b603d459.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Even if it is decided that players will not have the map, I think that Jennizas character Janice WOULD have it. Every time I saw Janice, she said that she had been making a map.

However, I think the map should be made available to all 'Halflings in Annakolia' characters, as they have all wandered the desert for a fair few weeks now. I have no reason for it other than.... If Janice has been 'making a map', then i am sure she would share the map with the others.

Besides that... the christmas spirit is still within me and I feel like being nice for a while. It's a shame I will be back to nasty old HH by the time the next session arrives. Bwahahahah

HH_map2.jpghh_map1.jpgHH_alishatep_map.jpgOsiris_Alishetep_Desert.JPG