DRJ

The return of the D to the R to the J

Hey guys. Sooooo..... I'm sure a few of you noticed that I was gone for a while. I missed you guys, but it couldn't be avoided. I was working 3rd shift, working a crap load of overtime ( still kinda am) and generally didn't have a lot of time to sit in front of my computer for hours on end. In the meantime, however, I moved down closer to Akron so I'm literally right around the corner from Ashlinn and Mairie (some of you know their RL names, but not sure if they'd want me blasting it all over the place). I bought a puppy, which some of you have heard I have to take out every 5 minutes. She's an adorable Boston Terrier named Izzy. I'm back now, more or less, and though I probably won't be joining any campaigns in the near future, I'm glad I can play as much as I can.

For those of you who don't know me.

I'm DRJ. I used to play all the time, till work got in the way.

I've been playing D&D for about 13 years now.

I'm 27 and single.

I work in a sterile pharmaceuticals plant.

I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE Terry Goodkind fan (even though legend of the seeker was kind of an abomination)

I play Drez Palldannyr, Bastion Kayne, Merrick Jayce, Dierdra Derlin, and Tahl Shi'ar (yes, i've gotten all the Romulan jokes) but mostly just those first two.

I also have a 1.5 year old ferret named Miko.

um.... if i think of anything else, i'll add it.

Welcome back! :) Please say hi to Ashlinn & Mairie for me. :)

The Legend of the Seeker TV show? I've only listened to one of Terry's books in that series. And that was out of order. <_ interesting high fantasy. the tv show diverged from book greatly but was entertaining nonetheless.>

Congrats and good luck with your puppy, Izzy. *hands DRJ a pooper scooper* ;)

Awww... I miss my ferrets.