Barry_1066

A Guide to Halfling Heaven.

Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player
649203264466e7b603d459.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: A Guide to Halfling Heaven. Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Halfling Heaven is a lazy, carefree, happy village. It is situated on an island in the middle of treacherous rocky waters and has been 'lost' for several generations (much to the contentment of its inhabitants.)

The locals distrust outsiders, especially humans. They prefer to stay in their small village with their self-sufficient economy. The village provides everything that they need, and what they don't have, they don't want.

However, after a recent incident involving a ship full of convicted criminals, several of the Halfling Heaven youth set out from their homes and embarked upon what was supposed to be an easy task. The youths have not been seen since and the ship never arrived at it's destination.

Missing and presumed dead are...
Peony Miller - Cleric of Marcus, Baker and Millers daughter.
Nimblefingers Briarfoot - The village trouble-maker.
Meadowlark Barleywine - The farmers daughter and a respected hunter.
Violet Fletcher - A young druid girl.
Tom Brewer - The innkeepers son and a novice sorceror.
Sandy Fleetfoot - The village brawler.
Brego Taleweaver - The gaffers only son and a talented bard.

Services have been held in the Temple of Saint Marcus, and a beacon has been lit in Halfling Heaven in an attempt to show the children where their home is.

spacer.gif
Snarf
Player
Player
328129800411f9af21388f.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Brawler, BRAWLER??? I like to think of myself as more controlled, more at peace with myself, well, unless it comes to FOOD! Can't do anything on an empty stomach! Ask any halfling!

Sandy

spacer.gif
Olias Stormcrow
Player
Player
18700055741200e6e493ee.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

"Village brawler?!" *laughs* "More like village idiot. Even the halflings in Hobbiton say that the Fleetfoot men are all dopey!" *pulls funny face and twirls a finger near her temple*

Meadow

Olias

spacer.gif
Barry_1066
Server Owner and Designer
Server Owner and Designer
barry.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

You forgot cat hater -- yea that one is important -- Violets kitten certainly does not like him either

Tom

spacer.gif
Raven
Player
Player
471183409425eff128d9aa.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: A Guide to Halfling Heaven. Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Halfling Heaven wrote:
However, after a recent incident involving a ship full of convicted criminals, several of the Halfling Heaven youth set out from their homes and embarked upon what was supposed to be an easy task. The youths have not been seen since and the ship never arrived at it's destination.

Does anyone know where they where going, like what direction they were heading in? How long ago did they disappear, and how many criminals where on the ship? I believe there is a small chance that they are still alive.
A fragile soul, he may take.

spacer.gif
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

This is an on-going campaign with regular sessions. All the characters in it are very much alive and have actually got home, left home, got home, left home and are almost home again.

spacer.gif
Raven
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Ooohh.... Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Oh, I thought it was something else(Now I feel REALLY stupid!). Thanks for telling me.

spacer.gif
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

LOL, If you feel stupid then you must be related to the fleetfoots. Laughing Wink (That is an expression from the village. If someone does something stupid, they get accused of having fleetfoot blood. Blame that expression on Meadowlark Barleywine.) Very Happy
Olias Stormcrow wrote:
"Village brawler?!" *laughs* "More like village idiot. Even the halflings in Hobbiton say that the Fleetfoot men are all dopey!" *pulls funny face and twirls a finger near her temple*

Meadow

See what I mean?

spacer.gif

Raven
Player
Player

http://jubilatores.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: I think so... Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Ha! Yeah I think I get it! Smile Thanks!