Feather

Credits

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:44 pm by @Flamecrow

Thanks go to HH for setting this project up and also for many wonderful additions and writeups. Same goes for Alcor who moved a load of work, just as Olias and Charissa. Also thanks to Athena and RoAnnon for their additions. And of course thanks to everyone who joined in the discussions on this project.

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:14 pm by Halfling Heaven

*sigh* Flamecrow seems to have neglected to mention his part in the project.... so please accept this mention that Flamecrow also deserves credit for the additions to the pantheon he made.

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:39 pm by @Athena Meter

Thanks also, FC or organizing is such a way that makes it so easy to find the information.

sincerely,

Athena

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:54 pm by @charissa1066

• Huzzah to All!

*cheers* for Alcor, Athena, Feather, Flamecrow, Halfling Heaven, Olias Stormcrow, RoAnnon, and Barry!

This has been my dream to get the deities organized and accessible for players for months... make that years. icon_confused.gif I can't tell you how pleased I am to see this come to fruition. icon_biggrin.gif *does happy dance*

HH, without you getting everyone involved, I'd still be overwhelmed with the task. Since you took the bull by the horns and got everyone involved my dream has become a reality in a few short weeks.

Many thanks to Alcor, Athena, Flamecrow, HH, Olias, and RoAnnon for doing write-ups on deities. Thank you to HH, Flamecrow, and Alcor for their original and creative work on unique deities.

Thanks go to Barry for fielding my questions regarding the pantheon. It can't be easy fielding my questions while trying to work in the toolkit. Especially when I'm trying to pick his brain about PnP games that happened years ago.

Thanks to all those who spent early morning and late night hours on MSN working on the details.

Finally, a BIG thanks to Flamecrow for organizing the religions forum.

icon_biggrin.gif Three Cheers for the A Team! icon_biggrin.gif

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:55 pm by @Barry_1066

Big Cheer to Charissa -- Forum Goddess.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:37 pm by Halfling Heaven

Credit goes to Feather for compiling, editing and re-compiling the Deity Domain list, (and her patience in listening to people like me picking out errors) icon_wink.gif .

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:32 am by @charissa1066

Thank you, Feather!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.