RoAnnon

Howdy, I'm DM RoAnnon

Call me Ro. I first learned about D&D from an article in Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine back in the late 70s. Not long after I came across the white box version, containing the three original booklets and some dice. Got into a weekly D&D session on Friday nights in late 1980. I've owned two complete sets of the AD&D books. Burning the first set was a condition my then wife put on us staying together. She lied. Cobbled together the second set as best I could, some original editions, some reprints with the new covers. Onward and upward.

Came to RoA in Nov 2005 specifically to join the Rangers of the North campaign. Played in a number of awesome and entertaining campaigns since then. A few of my earliest characters are Nathor Tallowood, Tupelo Smith, Samantha Caldwell, Tanya-something elvish. I currently don't have much time to play, can usually get online on Sunday nights. If you see me on and need some help with something, hit me up. I'll be happy to help.