Mike (DM Mykkal)

Hello from DM Mykkal

With new players popping on, some of us server relics thought we would reintroduce ourselves to all the new comers.

I am Mike.  You can see me log on under mkmddx and appear as DM Mykkal, the Druid Mykkal, the bard Canon, as well as a number of other characters.  I’m based out of Madison, WI (Central time zone, same as Chicago).  I usually run a Sunday night campaign, typically Horselords.  I like epic battles with with strong role play.  As a player, I steer away from front line meat shields and prefer support positions in the party.

I first logged into Realms of Annakolia in July 2005. I’ve made some great friends here over the decade and have managed to meet a few of you in real life!  I have two bits of advice for new players.  First, keep it simple!  Don’t worry about a long, complicated back story with your character.  As a DM, I don’t know nor care.  Live in the moment and have your story develop as you play. Second, get involved in DM games and get to know us.  Of course, we are evil and are trying to kill you.  But, isn’t that why you are here?