charissa1066

Server UP

Concerning the latest Beamdog NWNEE update:

I could not see the Annakolia server on GameSpy - checked, it was running and on the correct port but the listing was gone - so i rebooted it and is there once again. I have no idea how or why it lost the GameSoy listing

We need to keep an eye on server availability on GameSpy - and try and determine if the issue is NWNEE/GameSpy or my AT&AT BB connection.

we are now using a utility that will detect if the server is working or not and then reboot the NWN server.

http://www.jimbobslimbob.com/filescat.asp?cat1=Programs&cat2=Utilities

We had something like that with NWNX but we can no longer use that - it has gone dark side for the last 5 years being ONLY in Linux.

These is an option for the Game Server Manager to check the internet for the server instead of machine side monitoring - this might need doing for now while this issue is present if it happens again - could just be a fluke. (or dark side and Fluke Skywalker - do I have Starwars on the mind?)

Hello all - I will be updating the server in a few minutes

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/01/nwnee-head-start-patch-notes-v748154.html

NWN:EE Head Start Patch Notes v74.8154

Attention Head Start players! Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition patch 8154 is ready to download in the Beamdog Client! T oday’s patch ...

NWN:EE Head Start Patch Notes v74.8154

Attention Head Start players! Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition patch 8154 is ready to download in the Beamdog Client! T oday’s patch ...

Since some of the scripting calls we use to have with a custom NWNX plugin went away with the evolution of NWNX and our plugin no longer working - a NEW plugin was made for us. Without getting too technical, we need those scripting calls and are in the process of installing linux on the machine. The server is currently being hosted by Malishara while our hardware is in the shop getting a new 1TB hard drive to replace the 10 year old 86 gb hard drive raid 1 system we were running. The new 7200 rpm drive is an improvement in speed and size and the new linux os is claiming a significant increase in speed.

26757762_1777383155668045_2434104892483392415_o.jpg?oh=59c738b10de61b40567a6398d96d5d4c&oe=5ADBBA9F

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.