Lord Guinness

Just droppin in to say...

HOWDY!!!! Malishara woke me up with some possible %^&^%#$ scammin my msn account and using a similar name but i assure u all it wasnt me. guinness has two n's i assume the bot or whatever got it off of her profile page.i will NOT divulge my msn account name so anyone who contacts u with anything similar to lord guinness is not me ok? anyway i am back at the park1 that means i will(eventually) have time to play soon! sunday nights(when i am writing this), i can kinda stay up a little late-just so u know, mykkal :). i wouldnt be averse to starting up a new horselords!...keep in touch and i'll try and be around meself , god bless, LG.

HOWDY!!!! Malishara woke me up with some possible %^&^%#$ scammin my msn account and using a similar name but i assure u all it wasnt me. guinness has two n's i assume the bot or whatever got it off of her profile page.i will NOT divulge my msn account name so anyone who contacts u with anything similar to lord guinness is not me ok? anyway i am back at the park1 that means i will(eventually) have time to play soon! sunday nights(when i am writing this), i can kinda stay up a little late-just so u know, mykkal :). i wouldnt be averse to starting up a new horselords!...keep in touch and i'll try and be around meself , god bless, LG.

If you find time to look in I will be on Annakolia weekdays:

Times: look for me between 2PM (Eastern) and 6PM - times fluctuates for his classes so may not be on that late every day but should be fairly consistent.

Stuck at Eastern University MI for a few hours every weekday so using that time to be on the server, mostly.