Mike (DM Mykkal)

Out Of Office

My apologies to all players, but I need a hiatus.

Real life has too many distractions right now.

And the ever dwindling player base is discouraging. The last straw was the DM/PC skirmish last week. I don't have the time or energy to deal with that kind of crap.

It's been fun, and I'll miss many people. But it is time.

My apologies to all players, but I need a hiatus.

Real life has too many distractions right now.

And the ever dwindling player base is discouraging. The last straw was the DM/PC skirmish last week. I don't have the time or energy to deal with that kind of crap.

It's been fun, and I'll miss many people. But it is time.

*hugs*

So sorry Mike, I love playing with you. RL has been intruding on my playing time. A good thing, I guess. But I do miss playing with you all. Take care.

The last straw was the DM/PC skirmish last week. I don't have the time or energy to deal with that kind of crap.

I assume this refers to exchange of words between me and Mal last week while waiting for game to start, seeing that I did not see any other PC/DM skirmish and am not aware of other games this might happen, so I figured I'd speak my mind clear of it.

First of all, I was, and I still am a sarcastic person. Nothing I said there was spoken seriously, but sarcastic joking towards Mal's behavior(including lightning strikes and killing me)

But regarding of that, I'd expect DMs to be able to handle response similar to their own behavior. I've heard, and been target of, lots of jokes from DMs here I could regard insulting, sometimes even abusive. When this is directed at me, I will give back with same extent, and I refuse to apologize for this. If people start to play, they'd better be able to handle the play.

Apart from pointing out that whole exchange was joked, and if it has been taken seriously has probably been communication error, I'm saying that you cannot expect players not to respond in kind to treatment they are given.

I will not go to details here of any incidents, feel free to pm if someone really wants to know.

If I'm just expected to sit there, smile and take all the abuse, then I'm clearly in the wrong place.

I won't apologize for what I said. I won't beg to be forgiven.

If someone wants me out of here, then say so.

Demolicious

I will miss you guys also. It was great playing in your campaign! I really enjoyed it and we had a great group too. The idea that some people were shown preferential treatment is unfounded I'd say *munches on DM cookie* I always felt I was treated fairly. Well in the event the campaign starts up, Manny will be waiting, counting his gold pieces and muching on DM cookies :)

It's surely been a lot of fun. Grolla will miss her friends... If any of you are up for a game, send me a PM, we can try to get a small group and schedule something.

Thanks everyone, especially Mykkal and Grace for running the game and providing us so many nice moments.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.