Mike (DM Mykkal)

Out Of Office

Question regarding MoM time and daylight savings.

With all you americans actually already having daylight savings, will game times also now be set according to changed clock?

Just asking becouse here in Europe we haven't actually had savings yet, so I need to know if everything will be 1h later for me or not.

(come to think of it, this actually touches all games, not just MoM)

I'm glad I spoke to Mal and a few of you yesterday. As discussed, I missed today's game.

Fence painting went on much longer than anticipated and my arm is so sore I doubt I could move the mouse for long periods of time.

On the plus side, I had lots of time to plot and scheme about the game. Expect stuff to happen next week!

I'd like to apologize aswell for missing several sessions. There's a whole lot going on in my life right now and sadly my playing time is close to none.

Things will probably get better in July, so I hope to catch you then and whenever I can.

It was a lot of fun, thanks Mike

One day I'd like to visit the Abyss where they come from with a little weed killer. Probably not with Locks though :)

Hey players,

we had a crash on the homestretch! i can't get back on at this moment so I'll deal out XP and gems next week.

good game everyone!

Mike.

I have re-installed Windows and am defragging disks in an effort to keep my 10 year old computer running Neverwinter. This involved removing all my Neverwinter files on to a backup drive, de-fragging, re-installing Neverwinter, and then moving back character files, portraits, etc. I started the process early this week but involvement in a local international choir festival has slowed down the process,

Which is to say I don't have Neverwinter on my computer this week, so no game for me. Locks will be absent next week as well as I will be travelling to the Interior to collect sheep.

I hope you all have lots of fun.

And Yaaaay to Michigan power guys for getting Annakolia back up and running. I know that must have been their first priority wink.gif

Hey gang,

I've had something come up where I have to be out of town Saturday (today) and will not be back in time for Sunday's game on July 15.

Sorry,

M.

I am still installing software. My last attempt resulted in not being able to create new files or folders so I had to start over. Making it a priority this week so should be ready to go next week.

This week I am building a sheep pen and next week is our annual Fall Fair. I am co-coordinator of the animal barn, so no game for me until after the Fair. After that I should be able to play.

Have fun everyone...Remember that you are at your best when your hair is looking good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.