noa

fresh blood...Muhaahahahahahahaha!

Hey Charissa...Barry! You wont believe this but Jo is 13 now! She's created an account as "Firestar101" and the player is Annika Merendyn. Jordan wants her to be Aunika's daughter, but she created her character as being 113,so I'm trying to talk her into little sister. Wow! Sorta changes the story line a little for Aunika! :blink: I've got some serious journal writing to do on this one! BTW, can you guys tell me how to get to Aunika's treehouse? I can't find it.

Yes - well - there will need to be some time with us as DMs to show you around. The areas about the elven tree folk were all rebuilt and changed - There are some nice tree houses to choose from however the area you once knew no longer exists as many areas around there no longer exist - all rebuilt with new tilesets and improved.

I am certain we can get you all situated and happy with something in the new areas.

Sounds great Barry. Sounds like Aunika needs a GPS too LOL That's the only thing that keeps me from gettin lost! When is a good time for a tour? My schedule is pretty unforgiving anymore, but I can squeeze time out for this.

Evenings usually are best for me on weekdays - we are doing Feisty Chicken on Sat. at 6 Eastern but before and after is probably not happening with current schedule which leaves us only weekdays as Sundays are always iffy right now.

I should be available until 9pm CST tonight. I do daycare during the day and work overnight as an in-home caregiver for the elderly (yeah, some days never end....literally). I'm workin overnight the rest of the week, so if we can't meet up this week, we'll get together next week.