boothkid

Howdy!

Howdy everyone!

I'm new...ish. I've played NWN quite heavily in the past. Once upon a time on a server called Fenmyr, then again on Chronicles of Moonsea. They both look dead-ish for my triumphant return so, after much perusing, I found y'all. Woo!

It's been a good 3 years or so since I've played, so I'll be rusty to start. I really like that you guys have the appearance of being a tight-knit group of players. I love it!

I'm looking forward to playing with y'all and am all ready perusing the Annakolia player's guide for character ideas. Be on the lookout for characters who are too happy for their own good... : D

Feel free to chime in with any tips or suggested reading I may have missed.

Cheers

-Nate

Howdy everyone!

I'm new...ish. I've played NWN quite heavily in the past. Once upon a time on a server called Fenmyr, then again on Chronicles of Moonsea. They both look dead-ish for my triumphant return so, after much perusing, I found y'all. Woo!

It's been a good 3 years or so since I've played, so I'll be rusty to start. I really like that you guys have the appearance of being a tight-knit group of players. I love it!

I'm looking forward to playing with y'all and am all ready perusing the Annakolia player's guide for character ideas. Be on the lookout for characters who are too happy for their own good... : D

Cheers

-Nate

Welcome to Annakolia Nate:

There are now about 1,800 areas to explore, however some of that exploring will require epic level characters - other areas that are not as difficult. Best advice - keep the exploring close to Annakol and the beginning dungeon at first - a solo character can get killed fast at low level moving off into new areas.

I just tested Annakolia, making a new character and working him up from nothing, solo, just to see how hard it would be. Always try and join Campaigns, and ask other players if you can join them - Annakolia is made and populated for multi-player and can be quite difficult solo, however solo is possible and many have done it - solo requires a very healthy dose of RUN AWAY and some unavoidable deaths along the way.

I look forward to playing with you on the server.

Barry_1066

Howdy everyone!

Cheers

-Nate

Suggested reading..Jesup's sketchbook :D