Kannexx

Heya

Just wanted to say hi.

I've been reading through the forum while the CEP and haks and such DL, trying to get my bearings. I really dig the custom PrCs and other stuff, very cool. I figure I'll make a simple beatstick to peruse around the server until I get my, er...., RoA-legs? Definately a more complex char to come when I feel more comfortable. *eyes the Summoner PrC*

Just had one or two questions. Well, three, I think.

Are the PrCs supposed to be apped to take them?

Do you guys have an irc channel? I've enjoyed chitchatting with the other players on the other servers I've played on.

I haven't been able to find an explanation of the current crafting setup aside from a ROAR update...? Was hoping there was a full explanation.

Thanks guys, looking forward to getting IG!

Just wanted to say hi.

I've been reading through the forum while the CEP and haks and such DL, trying to get my bearings. I really dig the custom PrCs and other stuff, very cool. I figure I'll make a simple beatstick to peruse around the server until I get my, er...., RoA-legs? Definately a more complex char to come when I feel more comfortable. *eyes the Summoner PrC*

Just had one or two questions. Well, three, I think.

Are the PrCs supposed to be apped to take them?

Do you guys have an irc channel? I've enjoyed chitchatting with the other players on the other servers I've played on.

I haven't been able to find an explanation of the current crafting setup aside from a ROAR update...? Was hoping there was a full explanation.

Thanks guys, looking forward to getting IG!

Hello:

You do not have to apply for any PrC EXCEPT for Horse Lord. I have said a number of times i did not want that to be an applied for PrC either but so far i have been over ruled on this - someday it will not be an applied for PrC.

We do not have an irc channel but we DO have the forum chat - however, sadly, at the moment nobody is using it that i know of. It works very well and is a nice feature for DM meetings and players to get together. Over the last 9 years, Annakolia has had lots of members/players but on-line activity is a roller-coaster with current activity on the down side. As we get new players, like yourself, we will see activity rise - some of the DMs and players have been with us for 9 years - this is a LONG time in game terms with gamers moving on to other games all the time, to keep people that long speaks to something special -- I like to think we have something extra special here.

The world has a rich and detailed history -- This gives depth and scope to the gaming - not just a drop-in and shoot the squirrels type but a server where one can constantly learn more and find/discover not just places but history and relationships that make a difference.

With the area count close to 1,800 area, Annakolia is one of the largest if not the largest NWN server in existence, HOWEVER it is NOT just the number of areas but the workmanship - the details, the beauty and expanse that give ME personally the look and feel that allows me to become immersed in the world and have a sense of wonder as i travel.

Charissa, Wolfgang, and I started Annakolia based on my campaign notes and maps from D&D dating back to the 70s - yes we played that long. Halfling Heaven (HH for short, one of our DMs) has created a number of area regions adding the Annakola history and Geography. Eastern Island, Halfling Heaven Island (Alisha), Gnomar, and a new ancient elven area complex to name a few HH has contributed over the years.

Flamecrow has made a few areas to add to Annakolia history and geography as well and he has done all the work on our PrCs.

Malishara has worked literal magic with her scripting - so much it would take my fingers off detailing all but lets just say she has increased DM abilities to the point that all of the NWN community has stood up and noticed - lots added to the cep but Annakolia has much CEP does not.

Crafting is in the state of expansion and rework since Malishara has built what she called ROAR (Realms of Annakolia Resources) -- the work is in progress to add lots more crafting - we need to get Malishara to tell you all about it. EXCITING stuff really - we did something for the October/harvest time that no other NWN server can or has done - i wish it was still up since we have not done anything else yet to replace it - takes so much time and effort.

I have some plans for new ongoing crafting scavenger hunts like we did in October - just need to get everyone to help put it together.

Baking is probably the most important crafting that is currently working - this is an older system and not using the ROAR yet - but we hope to get that all converted over soon. Pies for example can have five charges of Heal, or Greater Sanctuary, for example - very useful.

Need to go, i am rambling.