Hi all.

My absence from the server continues. I miss you all and I miss playing. But work and politics have kept me very busy lately. I am now filling in for a sudden retirement and I am very preoccupied with those duties. What free time I do have seems to be spent keeping up with household chores. Until I have time to devote to even thinking about Horselords I will keep that campaign on hiatus. When time allows I may log on to play.

I haven't even had time to say what a great lunch I had with AthenaMeter and Gracefully Declines! *hugs* We'll have to do that again sometime when I'm in you neck of the woods.

Everyone, stay out of Hell, er trouble I mean. :blink: Or, at least wait until I can join you.

M.

Working two 50% positions means the busiest part of each, thus adding up to 125%!!

Things have quieted down a little, but gardening season is now kicking in to overdrive (and my yard needs work). My hope is when the dog days of summer (or spring) kick in and I cower in my air conditioning I'll turn my time back to RoA.

Miss you all.

I don't want to speak too soon but....

I think things are slowing down once again! *crosses fingers*

In the upcoming weeks I'd like to get back into the habit of playing on Sunday nights. I don't think I can restart Horselords, but I'd like to log on an play.

Anyone else up for that?

I have had many conflicts during the summer and have missed many of my game I either play in or DM - this should change somewhat as school starts and skating ice times change.

I just got some of the problems fixed with the last module/server update - they are now working and one can travel to space islands as i stated in my blog - but unfortunately was not functional until today.

I have more changes, additions, improvements i am working on. I hope to have some surprises up and running and the next Feisty Chicken Game can now actually function as i had planned many weeks ago.

Again i did not run the last Feisty Chicken Game due to conflicts - sorry all - the game will be taking place in the future so keep coming.

Thank you all

Hope to be able to play more soon.

*GROWLS*

So much for spending anytime at all on line this weekend. I am in the midst of reinstalling the operating system on my Mac. Not sure what happened but I lost everything.

I'm also getting ready to go out of town for a week. Not sure when I'll have time to connect with Athena to reinstall everything.

No games this week or next due to computer issues and my travels. I hope to be up and running soon, however.

A second crash and $XXX.00 amount of dollars later... my computer is now up and running with a new hard drive.

I lost everything, though the most frustrating part will be re installing NWN for a Mac. I am also less than 24hours away from heading out of town for a week so I'm not going to have time to reinstall anything until I return.

I think I can safely say I'm out of commission for the next two weeks. Players, my apologies.

I'll post as soon as I'm up and at'em again.

*GROWLS*

So much for spending anytime at all on line this weekend. I am in the midst of reinstalling the operating system on my Mac. Not sure what happened but I lost everything.

I'm also getting ready to go out of town for a week. Not sure when I'll have time to connect with Athena to reinstall everything.

No games this week or next due to computer issues and my travels. I hope to be up and running soon, however.

Hi all.

Good news is my primary computer (Mac) is up and running.

The bad news is I still don't have NWN on it.

I have my back up laptop ready to use. It is less than ideal but I've used it before I guess I can use it again.

Life is very busy right now. I really didn't need to wrestle with a computer issue on top of everything. But I'm very happy to announce that Apprentice DM Gracefully Declines is now going to help me with the weekly Merchants of Mayhem game. I'm looking forward to her assistance.