charissa1066

Can't make it today

With Wolfgang skating more - in fact all the time in Ann Arbor MI, and that including Friday mornings it would seem, i would like to find a better time for Halflings to play.

Could ALL Halfings in Annakol the original Halfling Heaven game, please give some availability times.

Friday evenings?

OR???

let me know so we can try and work out a good time.

Okay, I'm not an "original", but I'll answer anyway. Feel free to warn me later. :lol:

Friday evenings are perfectly fine to me. My official free time from work starts at 5 pm (3 pm EST if that time converter was right). If that's after dinner time, even better.

Event start 6:00 PM Eastern Time USA and runs 2 to 2.5 hours.

Halflings in Annakol is a long running Campaign (over six years) interweaving the history of Halfling Heaven Village with the rest of the Galandar world.

Annakolia Features:

* Roleplay with award-winning gamers and DMs.

* Over 1500 areas to explore, including cities, forests, caves, dungeons, crypts, deserts, elemental planes, and the Nine Circles of Hell.

* Server up 24/7.

* Twenty-four Custom Prestige Classes

* Spellmastery System: Spellcasters gain power and duration in their spells with practice. For example, Magic Missle at 50% Mastery delivers 1-4 (+1); at 100% delivers 1-4 (+2) damage. Duration spells last longer.

* Rideable Horses and Ponies

* Persistent Storage Saddle Bags

* Hard Core Rules

* Death at -10

* Respawn Penalty: -50 xp/level and 10% gold

* Item Level Restrictions enforced

* Custom Tailor

* Custom Summons

* Roleplay Awards that can be turned in for magic enhancements to items, special items, and player housing.

* Active player community and forum

Annakolia CEP REQUIRES: NWN, Sou, & Hotu 1.69 CEP 2.3

Annakolia Haks Full set of haks rar

CEP 2.3 version

The Annakolia haks and Optional Custom Music can be found http://www.annakolia.org/ann_dl.html

Realms of Annakolia art by AthenaMeter & Charissa1066.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.