Mike (DM Mykkal)

Rangers of the North

Then... 3pm to 4:30pm (or thereabouts) Central Time Zone (you do your own math). That will give me time to have a break and prep for Horselords.

As for a premise... the Rangers could be doing routine patrols of the area around Lathine. If new elves would like to join us, I don't know why not. IMO they just need to be elven and have a reason to aid Lathine.

Michaela Hollyheart would like to patrol with the Rangers of Lathine again, though so would Saesha Dawndance.

The only thing is I can't think of a reason why Saesha would be in the area and so patrol with the Rangers, I'm open to suggestions if having a slightly different group dynamic for a change would be welcome?

Michaela Hollyheart would like to patrol with the Rangers of Lathine again, though so would Saesha Dawndance.

The only thing is I can't think of a reason why Saesha would be in the area and so patrol with the Rangers, I'm open to suggestions if having a slightly different group dynamic for a change would be welcome?

who's to say BOTH can't play? you could RP micheala getting into some trouble and dissappearing,and saecha showing up mysteriously somehow..

who's to say BOTH can't play? you could RP micheala getting into some trouble and dissappearing,and saecha showing up mysteriously somehow..

Or I could alternate each week, that is both Michaela & Saesha are guests in Lathine with one staying behind to help defend Lathine whilst the other is out on the offence against Fingar and vice versa.

Any objections?

~Sol

I was all set to come last Sunday but it was way late in the evening before the events of the day even let me THINK about or remember logging in. :/ I'll be on next Sunday though.

On a side note, I was told today that the 29th is my last day at work, barring a miraculous upswing in workload. :/