Sol Arbriel

Feisty or not so Feisty?

I don't know what's happened but only 3 players turned up, myself playing Tishara, Sugasmaks playing Kothgar and Zenzeon playing Kiria to play in Happy Hour at the Feisty Chicken Inn yesterday.

That is only three players, not a single DM logged in to run the game and instead we went into South End and fought some of those Mask followers for a while, Tishara and Kothgar did get knocked out, I respawned since there was no option as one of us had to and then we went into Sidonia's Dungeon for a while.

We all agreed to finish an hour earlier than the usual set gametime, mostly so I could tend to my cold and Zenzeon mentioned needing to go see to something. I think Sugasmaks stayed on for a while more.

Having checked the forum for an announcement about the game and found no mention as to whether the game had been cancelled or would be without a DM I thought I had better mention something about it.

I do think that we're each due an rp gem and xp, don't you?

This was my fault for not being there. I was not feeling well, had done a lot of work shoveling snow and cleaning up Christmas decor, taking down the tree and all and completely forgot what day it was and what time.

I am normally there - hope this will be forgiven as it is not the norm for me. Sorry I was not there.

This was my fault for not being there. I was not feeling well, had done a lot of work shoveling snow and cleaning up Christmas decor, taking down the tree and all and completely forgot what day it was and what time.

I am normally there - hope this will be forgiven as it is not the norm for me. Sorry I was not there.

Sol is being nice..Kothgar got OWNED by those Mask guys in the slum (barbarian? HAH!)...hope to see you all next time! :)