Feather

Game Schedule

*sings* "This is the flu that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started spreading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue spreading it forever just because...This is the flu that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started spreading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue spreading it forever just because..."

So....

No Game February 16

I'm hunting down a medical practitioner tomorrow to be sure that I 'just' have the flu. I'm seeing a bit of improvement....at least it's not getting worse. But I know I'm sick when I don't want to play. Thanks for your good thoughts Charissa.

GeT wElL SoOn FeAtHeR!

Sorry all

No Game March 9. I need to change my work schedule today and work afternoon and evening. If you feel like a sea voyage, put yourself on a boat to Arkham. We'll start there

Next Game:

Wednesday, March 16, 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 EDT)

Sorry all

No Game March 30. I have to take care of some household chores during my break.

Next Game:

Wednesday, April 6, 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 EDT)

Spring Break is over and classes resume at the Miskatonic University

I have a staff meeting scheduled for the middle of my usual afternoon break. I've been trying to figure out how to squeeze a game in, but I think it's best to reschedule.

Next game: April 20, 2:30 Pacific Savings Time (5:30 EST)

I have a staff meeting scheduled for the middle of my usual afternoon break. I've been trying to figure out how to squeeze a game in, but I think it's best to reschedule.

Next game: April 20, 2:30 Pacific Savings Time (5:30 EST)

ARRRRGH!

My Wednesday's are getting filled with chores that I can't put off to another day. Dealing with car insurance and cell phone trouble today.

The good news is I'm not working tonight and am hoping to get on to play.

*crosses fingers for next week*

So sorry everyone. I thought June would be the beginning of a new month of online fun. Real life intervenes once again. A computer emergency at work means I need to work this afternoon. So no game today.

Yes, it is the Fence that Never Ends....

Well, it's a new fence, but one that is going to enclose my sheep. My sheep landlady is very ill and I must move the fluffy dears once again. Since the pasture they are going to has only token fences that my clever sheep will not consider a barrier at all, the whole pasture must be re-done before I can move them. I miss you all, I'm hoping that this will be the last of the 'emergency' fencing.

F.

Yes, it is the Fence that Never Ends....

Well, it's a new fence, but one that is going to enclose my sheep. My sheep landlady is very ill and I must move the fluffy dears once again. Since the pasture they are going to has only token fences that my clever sheep will not consider a barrier at all, the whole pasture must be re-done before I can move them. I miss you all, I'm hoping that this will be the last of the 'emergency' fencing.

F.

Wednesday is Sheep Moving Day!!!

All going well, The final touches on the fence will be done early tomorrow afternoon and my sheep will be in their new pasture by the time I need to return to work in the evening.

Next Wednesday (the 29th) I have a bank appointment......Argh! So much for June.

At least the fence is done.

Fence is done and sheep are moved!

As well as my bank appointment it looks like I have to work this Wednesday afternoon too, so double whammy!.

July is looking like:

July 6 - Game!

July 13 - No game. Disneyland!!

July 20 - No game if I am travelling to get new puppy, will post.

July 27 - Game! No Fencing! No Appointments *tempts fate*

July is looking like:

July 6 - Game! *Update -- Drat. It looks like I have to work tomorrow afternoon. I am training folks on some new software and due to staying home Tuesday have to bump the training to Wednesday.

July 13 - No game. Disneyland!!

July 20 - *Update - No game. Pu[ppy Tripf!!! I'll be travelling across this great country by train!!! If I wasn't flying back I'd consider taking my laptop and running it on the train. Wifi on the train for those who must stay connected.

July 27 - Game! No Fencing! No Appointments Puppy will be here! *tempts fate*

Summer School is in Session!

Wednesday, August 3 at 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 EDT)

*sings* "There's a tropical heat wave"

By the end of September I will no longer be bound by the constraints of someone else's timetable. *does a happy dance* so the start time of Skeptics may be changing to a more accessable time. No panic if the time is good right now. Let me know what times suit players who want to join/continue/play.

Summer School is in Session!

Wednesday, August 3 at 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 EDT)

*sings* "There's a tropical heat wave"

By the end of September I will no longer be bound by the constraints of someone else's timetable. *does a happy dance* so the start time of Skeptics may be changing to a more accessable time. No panic if the time is good right now. Let me know what times suit players who want to join/continue/play.

Grrrrrrrr, Summer School on hold for this week. A piece of software that I've been installing for waaaaay too many hours of my life is still not working. Odds are I will have to work this afternoon as that is when I have tech support from the vendor.

*counts* Five more Wednesdays before Freedom Day!

I am FREE, FREE, FREE! but carless..

It is stuck up at the Fair Grounds where it has been spending the past couple of days absorbing electricity. I dont' know when I'm getting a lift back up to the grounds to hopefully fetch my running vehicle..so no game today. I seem to need an update too, so will be updating at game time.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

A notice appears in the Miskatonic Alumni Buzz

Skeptics Club meeting time changed. Club members are asked to assemble in the Miskatonic U. Library at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (7:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time). First meeting of the New School Year on October 19.

Another notice appears below the first one

Student orientation tour, Wednesday, October 12 in the Library.

Several angry letters by Skeptics Club members appear in the Letters-to-the-Editor section, decrying the loss of the Library to a Freshman tour.

(October 12 game at 4:00 PDT, 7:30 EDT)

A closed notice appears on the Miskatonic U. Library door

Closed for mop up

There is a smaller sign underneath stating that reading aloud in the Library is prohibited from now on. Water can be seen seeping under the door.

In other words, I am afraid I must postpone today's game. The sheep are moving to a temporary home and I need to help construct their new quarters. Game on next week, same time, same place (4:00 PDT, 7:00 EDT)