Alvino

New player

Hi! Im Alvin from sweden. Im not very good at introducing myself. I need some help as i am new to nwn roleplay and a few of my friends are starting as well so if someone has some guidelines for creating a char please help us out. Uhmm i dont know exactly what to write but ivé been reading on the forum for about 3 days hoping to catch as much info as possible and all i can do right now is hope for someone to help us by giving us the "guidelines" for char creation and some tips for the 4 of us as we are sortof adventuring hungry. We have been roleplaying together a lot and we are thinking of going to a larp soon aswell so we know how to roleplay mostly however we are new to NWN. As i told you in the beginning im not very good at introducing myself or such. But please just post any usefull info for beginners. :)

Hi Alvin.

This forum is new. So, we veterans aren't quite adept at navigating its depths right now, either!

As for getting started in the world, my advice is to always keep it simple. Don't try to be the lost heir of a demonic queen... that won't go over very well here. Young adventurers looking for fame and fortune off the farm tend to be a good place to start.

As for WHERE to start, find your way into the Dungeons of Sidonia's castle. There is a training room there to give you a start.

And never fear to ask a player or DM. We are very happy to show you the ropes.

Welcome to RoA.