Tala

Me (MajorTomSawyer)

I am going to be lame and report my first post I made when I joined the game and the old forum:

I am not a newbie to NWN or D&D, but I am new to NWN online.

I play a female character in the game, but I am male, and was born in... well, let's not go there.

I first played D&D for the first time in 1980. It was at recess at my school, and I won't say it was a great session, but I kept playing and over time became a full-fledged addict.

I bought NWN Diamond a few years back when it dropped in price, and I finally had a computer that could handle the game. I played though all the official modules, and a few single player ones I downloaded.

My wife and I recently moved, and I found my NWN DVD and played it again. I was looking for new downloadable modules to play, and considering trying it online and I came across Realms of Annakolia.

To restate the topic of my message, wow, freaking WOW! I am blown away by all the work that has gone into creating this world. I have made mods for Baldur's Gate II, and tried to make them for NWN, and gave up due to the amount of time and patience it would take to create them.

I can only imagine how many hours went into building this world. I am impressed.

I have been greeted and helped by some of the staff (and players), and I am quite impressed with the people I have met so far. I might be a newbie to this community, but I am proud to be part of it and would like to thank the ones who created this.

To expand on that, I am the webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us. It is my little corner of the web and it is a recreation of an old MSN group. I host netbooks, and some game mods there (new members are always welcome).

I play the game a lot, but I am no expert on it. Still, feel free to shoot me PMs int he game if you have any questions, and I will help as much as I can!