Gracefully Declines

Stardust's book of creatures

A bit about myself...

*A Blue leather bound book with silver pages that look like leaves, there's dark silver ink*

*it seems the book is written in Elven Druidic and Common*

Being a Shifter, I find creatures (most call them monsters) quite interesting. So I thought, since I've been studying them I should write down my discoveries so future Shifters and adventurers could know what to expect. I've put alot of effort into this book. I hope it prepares you for future adventures

*~ Stardust ~*

Chapter I

Typical encounters in the Annakol Forest Center

Kobold: A lizard-like creature, some heal, some shoot, some come running with short blades, and some who cast simply spells (Hint: Watch out for the rainbow spray, you might get dazed). Easy to send to the after-life (Note for Shifters: After a long time studying them, you should be able to change into one)

Life Stealer: A skeleton with purple light coming from (Hint: Don't get too close, or he'll try and suck the soul right out of you) "His bones" fairly easy to send to it's next life

Flaming Dead: A flaming skeleton (Hint: Watch out for the fists, they burn) Just needs a good whack on the head or three before he dissipates into dust

Restless Dead: Killing them is actually doing them the best favor you can grant them: Final Peace and Rest. A Skeleton with yellow light coming from his bones

Goblin: A small creature that shoots bows and throws simple spells. Beware, and do not speak ill of them

Spiders: Always found near Ettercaps. (Hint: Watch out for the points on the tips of the legs, they're really sharp) There are many different types including: Phase Spiders, Giant Spiders ect. Easy to stick a spear in if you know where (Hint: It's in the center of the belly on the bottom)

Ettercaps: Usually found near spiders (Easy to get out of the way)

Stirges: Bird-Bug-like creatures (Simple to shish-ka-bob)

Young Wyvern: A small dragon like creature (Hint: Beware of the Poison) With wings and a scorpion tail (So-so easy to send off on it's last adventure)

Troll: Nasty carnivores that can only be killed by Fire or Acid (Hint: Cold Death Arrows work for that as well) (Not so easy to kill)