charissa1066

Server Status

We suffered a momentary power outage around 10 am EST today. :( I lost over an hour's worth of work on the Haunted House. :( I am kicking myself for not saving my SMS Widget.

Even worse, the server's back-up power supply did not kick-in. :angry: It appears that it's not holding a charge. Barry thinks it took a hit when we had an electrical storm in the spring and hasn't been the same since. It's a pro-grade model, so if it's still under warranty we may be able to replace it. Either way, it looks like it's time for a new back-up power supply time. :(

Our power is back on and we have Internet. Barry is backing-up the Server Database. This takes only a few minutes however RoA must be down for the procedure. The server will be up and running within 15 minutes, around 10:45 am EST.

Until we get the back-up power supply replaced SAVE OFTEN!

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Abyssal Tendrils 1 Annakol Players 0

The server is down while tendrils run amok. Regular service will be restored as soon they tire or a server owner notices what they are doing, whichever comes first.

RoA dms and administrators are sorry for any incovenience, things will be back to normal as soon as possible.

No the problem isn't just with you FC, I too cannot access the server to login and play. Never could remotely anyhow either.

No word as yet from the 1066s, perhaps they have a power outage and cannot access the internet at all? I do know from Charissa yesterday that they are experiencing heavy snowfall in their area.

Guess we'll just have to wait.

Server has been down since Thursday - power outage from freak winds in thunder storm - have been told we should have power be Monday if not before. I will get the server up as soon as i can - we are staying in a hotel 25 miles away due to heat 100 to 117 degrees - air at home is out too.

Electrical service restored at 3 AM but i did not drive home to verify the report until now - 6:25 AM. I have started up the server and Annakolia should be playable in the next couple of minutes.

Sorry for the down time - power was out all over the city and many areas in both Ohio and Michigan.

Server down?

I cant see Annakolia CEP in the Roleplay section. I dont have any of my saved NW bookmarks cause I had to re-install.

As an aside, does anyone know how to alter a Windows shortcut to directly load Annakolia. Again, lost my previous bookmark when I re-installed Windows.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.