Anna

New group ideas

I wonder as kait has if any DM's or other players have interest in an elven group, or a rogue/thief group?

I've seen lovely areas for the elves, and grand roleplay potential, and there is the thieves' guild in Annakol that I could see being fun.

I'm old enough to have read Anne Logston's Shadow series about thieves, and to have seen old reruns of the Robert Wagner show on the telly, "It takes a Thief" Without a dm being involved though, most thieving abilities become harder to roleplay. Anything from burglary, espionage, spying, con games, all fit under rogues, bards, and shadow dancers rather well?

As for elves? With the lovely cities that there are, and myriad of classes and such to fit elven roleplay, it seems a shame for us not to be for engaging them more fully?

Ahhh another who sees things the same as I... as far as I am concerned.. all characters can be elven and I would not mind one little bit. *grins* I engage every elf i come across ... or try to. I am not sure what you are looking for, can you be a little more clear?

Sincerely,

Athena