Sol Arbriel

Diana

This is a suggestion I have and whether the suggestion is taken further or not is fine in terms of implementation.

This is in relation to the role play of my character Tishara Drenara who is developing into a paladin of Diana. To her evil is ugly, cold and without love.

However the way in which I intend to role play her is not how the description for Aphrodite/Diana best describes Tishara. My paladin of Diana, not of Aphrodite, is more of a loving, passionate kind of person. A kind of deity that I feel is missing is one that includes passion and representative of passionate people.

I am posting this as a suggestion rather than PMing a DM as it would be better to share this idea to all that enjoy playing on RoA and so hopefully add some valuable input.

Hopefully this would help:

Tishara knows that beauty is more than skin deep as it comes from within the very core of one's own being and that this shows the world one's own true face, good or bad. Core to Tishara's belief system is believing in romance, as true love wins over all. Follow your heart to your destination. Love none more than yourself except Diana and lose yourself in the love of Diana.

Encourage beauty wherever you find it. Acquire beautiful items of all sorts and encourage, sponsor and protect those who create them. Keep your own body as comely as possible and as attractively displayed as situations warrant. Let hairstyle and clothing best suit your personal appearance. Strive to stir and delight others who look upon you and moreover not to hide yourself away and instead always seek to present yourself to those around you in a pleasing variety of garbs and activities so as to move them with love and desire. Love those who respond to your appearance and let warm friendship and admiration flower where love cannot or dares not.

This idealism is what I'm basing the role-play of Tishara upon.