I remember when Flamecrow and I first talked about a Horselord prestige class.

What developed, first, was nice.

But after a test run of the overhauled class, I am thoroughly impressed!

Not only does it allow new feats and different ways of building characters, but the class itself fully embraces everything that has evolved from the Horselord Campaign.

Kudos, Flamecrow, for your work.

Kudos, to the players, for making the campaign special.

Kudos, to Barry & Charissa, for letting us continue to play.

That said, there are still some bugs to be worked out. (ie mud rolling blinds the caster)

Players may need to relevel. Please PM prior to the next game if that includes you.

Having seen what the class can now do, I'm very anxious for the campaign to resume. Perhaps a trip through Hell is in order sooner than later?!

Thanks, for what it's worth I think everyone will likely need a relevel. From the look of things even my new hak update will not do what I want. The system will not allow for what I want it to do without a relevel. My apologies, but as Mike said... it's worth it.

Also, if there are bugs, please let me know asap so I can fix them. For instance the mud rolling I can fix easily, but I do need to know about it. Fixes such as that are hak download free.

Thank you, Flamecrow for making the Horselord class a reality.

Thank you, Mykkal for proposing the class, for working with Flamecrow, and for running the campaigns. It's your vision that made this possible.

I'm glad so many players are having fun with this. After all, that's what it's all about!

There is a very, VERY, small window of opportunity for me to incorporate new players this Sunday.

If interested PM ASAP.

The campaign requires a unique, dedicated PC. No incorporation of existing non-Horselord PCs.

You will be leveled to 15; 5 levels Horselord and 10 levels of your choice. But you ARE a Horselord, first and formost.

No back story required. I actually prefer if you didn't have one. Information will be provided.

Human only.

You can have the DLA horse of your preference.

Thank you, Flamecrow for making the Horselord class a reality.

Thank you, Mykkal for proposing the class, for working with Flamecrow, and for running the campaigns. It's your vision that made this possible.

I'm glad so many players are having fun with this. After all, that's what it's all about!

I'm a big fan of giving credit where it's due, and I would just like to mention that Horselords started out as Kenyon's idea, first and foremost.