Anna

Anna

I feel like that first night of the semester, going bout the room with introductions... I never quite am knowing what to say!

I'm Anna, Irish born and now American as of December of 2009, attending Monmouth University in New Jersey to hopefully receive my Master's degree in Liberal Arts. After that, I hope to seek my PhD while adjunct teaching...someplace, hopefully in the Northeastern US. As long as me and my love are together and happy as we both pursue such, that's what's important, aye?

I have played Dungeons and Dragons since 1977, just after having finished reading The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings at the young age of eight that summer. My cousin Darrell had brought the game home from the states, and I begged and begged until he (then 13) and his friends let his pesky young cousin play too. Within a few years I was dm'inmg, loving to tell the stories, and have now played and dm'd Dungeons and Dragons, pnp and nwn, for some thirty odd years now.

I've also tried my hand at Shadowrun, Vampire and Werewolf, Top Secret, Call of Cthullu (sp), if you can roleplay, I have tried it. My only peeve really with a game is when they bring gunpowder to a fantasy world, just really irks me and all.

I have cameo'd on Annakolia before, dipping my toe in the waters, but was rather enmeshed in another server that I had first tried online some 3.5 years ago, first as player, then dm,finally as Host and GM the last bit of time. It was both the best and worst gaming of my life, experience wise, and I've learned a lot about myself, and people in general from it. The end was a bit dreadful, and I nearly walked away from gaming entirely, until Kait talked me into giving here a last go.

Character and story wise? Having decided to stop growing at four foot eleven, and having a wee point to my ears I am told, I have loved elves and fairies since I was wee and all. My first character ever was an elf, back in the day before 1st edition where being an elf made you a de facto fighter/magic user. Since then, likely 90% of my characters have been elves or half elves, tending towards rogues and mages.

As I write this I am listening to Blackmore's Night's Ghost of a Rose, between them and Cara Dillon if I had no other music I could be content, though enjoy lots of other things. With my Tinkerbell watch, earrings, and tee shirt, I suppose I'm quite her fan, at least according to the Neverland Restraining Order... *giggles*

I look forward to meeting you all, both here and in game!!